Tuesday 14 February 2012

Challenges

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone,,,
how are you today,,
.............................................

have you faced any difficult challenges before????
what is it?????
running 2.4 km in 12 minute or mountain climbing or else????
For me speaking in front of others is one of the challenges in my life.
Maybe this is not a challenge for others but for me it is. 
i don't have a good confident level to talk in front of others
and sometime i become very shy with others even though the audience are my friends.

when i need to talk in front others i feel like there is a butterfly in my stomach,,
it was scary because at that moment we will do many mistakes although we have practiced a lot before,,
some of mistakes that i always did were mispronounsation of certain words even though it was a simple words and forgot certain lines from the text. 
when it comes to spontaneous speaking, i don't have good ideas to talk about so there will more silence rather than speaking,,
i realize that it was my own fault as i didn't read a lot of books.

i always interrupt others' talk but when it is the time for me to talk, it was hard and not so fluent,,
when interrupting others, i think that there are always people that will backup my opinion 
but when we need to talk alone in front of the audience, there will no backup anymore...
i realize that interrupting others' talk is a bad attitude and i will try to change that habit...
although it was difficult to me, i need to try to overcome all the weaknesses
as a future teacher,, i need to talk in front of others all the time and if I'm still shy i will become a bad teacher,,
i don't want to be a bad teacher!!!!
i will try to improve my speaking and gain more vocabulary by reading or watching English movies,,
i really hope that i can improve my confidence level to talk in front of others,,it is a challenge to me right now!!fighting!!
you can do it SITI MARDHIATUNNOR BT ZAINUDDIN!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment